Saturday, 15 June 2013

15 favourites!

COLOUR?
Oh It would HAVE to be orange! I love how bold and bright it is! 
BLOG?
Mine of course!  www.seatsbeentakenbysomesunglasses.tumblr.com ( or zoella ) 
YOUTUBE?
JacksGap
SONG?
Fifteen by taylor swift
BAND?
Little mix! Or revamp (my band ) #revampmusic
FILM?
Mean girls <3
BOOK?
How to keep a boy as a pet
PET?
Well boys then! Either dog or guinea pig
CLOTHING STORE.?
Ooh superdry, h&m or topshop.....
MAKEUP BRAND?
No7 or sleek 
BEAUTY PRODUCT?
Gonna be boring and say my primark eyelash curler. Its an essential
SINGER?
Avril lavigne 
ROLE MODEL?
Taylor swift or ed sheeran. They would be a PERFECT couple.
WEBSITE?
Yahoo omg
DRINK?
Costa creamy cooler

Byexxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.