Wednesday, 19 June 2013

My Childhood over - Disney Stars Gone wrong

I was surfing the web, as you do , and I stumbled accros an article about child stars gone wrong. This almost breaks my heart, coz little girls role models could of been in jail for drugs or have naked pics if them online. Lets take a look at the stars gone bad.

TARTS
Miley Cyrus - Well The 'Can't be Tamed ' music video says it all. That was before the new hair. Also her infamous pole dance at the teen choice awards.
Vannessa Hudgens- this one surprised me. I knew she was inthe film ' Spring Breakers' but I didnt know naked pics of her leaked online. Bye HSM!!
Britanny Spears -  I actually didnt know she was a disney star! I am SO out of it! Haha anyways since around 2002 things went downhill. No longer a Mickey Mouse Clubber eh? But to be fair, she has got herself back on track .

DRUGGIES AND PROBLEMOS
Demi Lovato- I found this one hard to write, coz I do admire Demi. Demi suffered bulima and self harm problems. She was always very self concious. She also suffered drug and alchol problems ehich I didnt know.
Miley Cyrus - A video of the star leaked of her smoking pot. Whoops.....
Macaulay Culkin - this guy is the home alone 1 star. Search him on google images an d now he looks like a freak. He has not admitted to drug problems but being a millionare at the age of 12 cannot be good. 
 Yeah they are the same people... Hes only 31 :( 


ARRESTED 
Mitchell Musso - this guy played oliver in hannah montanna. He was caught out drunk driving underage 
Mathew Underwood - this guy was the surfer dude in Zoey 101. He was arrested for sleeping with an underage girl and supplying her with cannabis 

LINDSAY LOHAN 
where do I begin! Poor lilo, I used to love her ! There has been all of the above, alchol, drugs, nudity, plastic surgery, rehab, arrested and all on numerous accounts! 

Xxxxxx 
P.s I got a follow button , so if you enjoy this, please follow! Thank you to my first follower as well! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.