Thursday, 25 July 2013

Blog Challenge #day8

I have two bits of song lyrics I want to share . One song is very unknown , unless you watched the film Angus , Thongs and Perfect Snogging . It is the show , by Lenka . ' I'm just a little girl lost in the moment, I'm so scared but I don't show it' being a teen, sometimes I just want to hide away and be a small child with everything done for me. It just always catches my eye. 
Now for a more well known song is Read all about it  , by Emeli Sande. 'If no one ever hears you how we gonna learn your song' This lyrics ( well the whole song) keeps me feeling inspired and makes sure I do not give up. Bit deep, I know but hey ho ! 
 
 My music! X 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.