Thursday, 25 July 2013

I <3 Drugstore makeup!

I have been busy writing makeup posts for my guest posts on Ony's blog, that I haven't done many on my actual blog! I do not have all my makeup at the moment so I could not do a tutorial. Also I dont like piling all my makeup on in summer. I will be doing more tutorials though! Then I thought about doing a review but I have not purchased anything recently that I desperately want to recommend/not recommend. But I remembered the I<3 drugstore makeup tag on youtube, so I found the questions and here we go! 

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?   
Ooh thats hard.   I like different brands for different things :) 

2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?
Face- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream
Cheek- I do not really wear blush but the sleek pallets look gorgeous! 
Lip- L'Oreal Careese Rouge Lipstick ( in 03 lovely rose) 


3. Least favorite product?   
Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser. It was an awful colour ( only one colour) and it was not moisturising. 
4. What is the best makeup bargain? 
I suppose this isn't makeup but the Rimmel Nail Varnishes. They have a variety of colours, easy to apply and it stays on! 

5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
Nothing I use is overlooked as such but the 17 eyeliner pencils are only slightly worse than my benefit ones.
6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
L'Oreal lipgloss is very overpriced. You can get some at natural collection for £2 ! And its good! 
7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
The 17 pink eyeshadow is very similar to the benefit pink eyeshadow ( in the smokey eye kit). They both have a lovely shimmer! 

8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype? 
Rimmel wake me up foundation. Some people say its as good as high end brands but it really is not. It is very light coverage but not very blendable. I do not understand the fuss over it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.