Friday, 26 July 2013

My outfits

 Dress, topshop
 Vest, hollister. Skirt, new look
 Cardi, h&m. Top, new look. High waisted shorts, tammy bhs. 

A few outfits I am loving for summer. The dress I team with my leather jacket and bright pink flops. I love accessorising one piece to make it really You. I also stack up bracelets with  this. The vest and skirt can be a day and night look, I change my makeup and shoes when I am feeling lazy , to do this. 
The top, shorts and cardi is a chilled out look. I love the tie at the bottom of the top. 

xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits. The dress looks great on you! Love daisies x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I love the print too, it can be super cute or edgy!x

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.