Friday, 26 July 2013

What is in my travel makeup bag?

I have been enjoying writing beauty posts at the moment , so here is another one! I will, of course, still be doing all sorts of posts so if beauty is not your thing, do not worry! :) 
 This is the collection. The bag is from primark . 
 This is inside the 'How to Look the Best at Everything ' kit ( shown above) by benefit. This is amazing it makes my skin look flawless. It does not feel heavy or cakey. In the morning I apply the Pore fessional and the boi ing (concealer)  . In the evening I just apply the powder over the top and as its summer, I have not used the foundation that much. 

 This is the benefit smokey eye kit and brow kit. I can create lots of looks with this that I am keen to show you. 

( products from left to right) boujours pastel lumiere pearl eyeshadow, 17 blush brush, benefit 'they're real' mascara, n.o7 high shine lip crayon, barry m glitter Khol pencil, lancome Le Crayon Khol in 02 Brun, L'Oreal Careese rouge lipstick in 03 lovely rose. 
 ( bottom to top) boujour eyeshadow, L'Oreal lipstick, N.o7 high shine lip crayon. 

Hope you enjoyed :) xxxxxx

 

 


2 comments:

  1. Looking at makeup makes me happy hahaha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thought I would do this post coz its something I would want to read! I love makeup too :) xx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.