Monday, 19 August 2013

11 questions by Pauline!

Hello Beauties ! 
Pauline from http://thatpurplemonster.blogspot.co.uk/ nominated me for the Liebster award, but as I have already done this tag, 
I couldn't repeat the whole thing again. But I decided to answer the 11 questions she gave her nominees. 
  1. Who's your favourite model? 
CaraDelevigne . I just looove her eyebrows! She has got such a model -like face and assdfghhjkk she is just amazing for modelling. 
      Describe your perfect outfit.
I have 2:an aztec, long sleeved body con dress that is not super short, teamed with black Doc Martins.     
the other one would be a white, baggy crop top with a black maxi skirt and black ankle boots. It looks so classy , yet if I tried it on, I would look ridiculous haha.  

What's your favourite ice cream flavour 
I couldnt choose! Coffee ice cream is great, I also love mango sorbet. I love ben and jerrys cookie dough or chocolate fudge brownie. Yum. 

If you could have any celebrity as your best friend, who would it be? 
Avril Lavigne. I think I am slightly obsessed :S I love her FAR too much so if I could be her best friend it would be great! Or little mix. They all seem genuine and I think I would get along with them all.

Burger King or McDonald's 
Neither! But if I had to choose, it would be Mcdonalds. I never liked burger king as a young kid , happy meals were THE thing ;)

What do you think is your best quality
Ooh gosh! I think I am loyal? I would never do something to hurt someone deliberately. I would never break trust with someone else either. Its just my family has always believed in loyalty.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
In looks I would not change anything. Not in a vain way though! I am happy with myself. 
In personality I would stop myself going too far with what I say. Sometimes I take it too far. Not that much though! I am normally trying to help I just say the wrong thing. I really need to stop that!  :)

What's your biggest fear?
In normal things it would be rollercoasters. They freak the f*ck out of me! I do not see why someone would pay good money to be thrown in the air in a little cart. 
In deep things it would be death and illness. Not for me . I mean I always hate talking about death or when a family member/friend is ill I cannot talk about it. Its not so much the sad part but I feel all weird about it. 

What do you want to be in 5 years time?
Hopefully be at a uni doing something I want to be doing! 

What's your favourite time of the year
The week leading up to christmas.  It is just all warm and homely and excitement is on the air! You will tell in my blogposts that week ( touch wood I am still posting on this) how excited I am. 
Describe your perfect partner.

http://geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/20day-blog-challenge-day2.html   <~~~~ my blog post on the subject  
;)

Thanks for nominating me Pauline and go check out her blog! 
Ta ta!xxxxxx

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.