Saturday, 24 August 2013

Back to school! What to do if you are running late.

Hello Beauties!
I have not posted since wednesday ( shock horror) coz I just didnt feel inspired to. But im here now so lets get going! 

You slept through your alarm, and now you have 10 mins to get ready! Whoops. 
If you needed a shower but now do not have time, use the Vasaline Spray and Go moisturiser and Bastite dry shampoo. It will give you a refreshing boost to get you through the day without being a greasy, smelly mess. 
for clothes, go comfy. Wear black leggings and a bright top or something like that. Make sure one of the items you are wearing is bright. It looks like you have made an effort when you really haven't. Also, pick up some accessories, like bangles or a belt. 


For hair, part your hair the side and put it in a side pony. This style also works at the back of your head. 
Now we are gonna do a fishtail plait. Here is a brief explanation of how to do it. 
 Split hair 
into 2 sections. 
 Grab one small strand of hair from one section, and cross it to the other section. 
Then, from the other section, do the same. 
Bad pic, soz! 





Keep doing this until you are half way down and tie up your plait. 
Now mess up the end of your hair by teasing it with your hand. 
Before 
After(: 


Makeup. Instead of foundation and powder, and primer and concealer, just apply concealer under your eyes and on your blemishes. 

On your eyes, use a cream eyeshadow. I have heard great things about the maybelline ones, but I only  have the 17 metalic cream. 
 Next, apply a white eyeshadow into the inner corners of your eyes. It makes you look more awake. 

Finally, apply mascara, to the upper and lower lashes. I never apply mascara to the lower lashes, but it makes your eyes POP and look great. 


On your lips, apply a tinted lip balm or vasaline. Vasaline gives your lips a shimmery, glossy look. 
Im using my jack wills lipbalm
Another tip, pinch your cheeks to make it looklike your wearing blush. 
See the slight tint? 

Finally, grab your bag , check you have everything and go downstairs. For breakfast take a cereal bar and a piece of fruit. If you have time, have a glass of milk or orange juice before you go. If not, just fill your water bottle. Then eat your breakfast in the car/bus/train on the way to school. Done!

Hope you enjoyed this post :) 
Ta ta!xxxxxxx
 















10 comments:

  1. I love those tights! There so cute, and unique! I loved this post, so natural. It was great, looks like you put a lot of effort into it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats good old primark for you! Thank you , glad you liked it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Aww I did enjoy this cute post! "Make sure one of the items you are wearing is bright. It looks like you have made an effort when you really haven't." haha the best x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog!
    I've done a post like this one too :)

    Please check out my blog and leave me some comments? I have a giveaway when I reach 100 followers xox

    coveredbygracee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Phoebs! Such a cute post. And the pictures also are really cute!

    Ayesha
    http://definingayesha.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute! I love this post! This is definitely a realistic tip for someone in a hurry. Nothing annoys me more than reading a post or watching a YouTube video on tips for running late and they expect you to wash, blow dry and curl your hair and put on a full face of makeup. Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I hate it as well when they do a back to school makeup tutorial amd it is so complex! And it looks like your wearing a ton of makeup.
      No problem :) xx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.