Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Blog challenge #day16

I know I said in the last blog challenge it was day 16 but I meant day 15. Oops! 
I have been really looking forward to doing this day! 
I have no Idea what celebs I look like so I got a celeb lookalike app and here were the results
1.Amanda Seyfried
2.Dakota Fanning 
3.AnnaSophia Robb ( she played the bubblegum girl in charlie and the chocolate factory. ) 

4. Cara Delevigne ( I think we have the same eyebrows and hair, but not much else!) 

I also think I look like  5. Fearne Cotton. For a fancy dress celeb party I was made to dress up as her. Also I look like 6 .avril lavigne with her natural hair colour . 

1
2
3
3( annasophia in her early days) 
4
5
6
6
Me! 

Who do you think I look like most? 
Ta ta!xxxxx






2 comments:

  1. You actually have a real Avril Lavigne look to ya! Your both soo pretty! Nice blog!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think? Thank you and also I love your blog!
      xx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.