Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Blog challenge #day17

I love SO many blogs with under 100 followers, it was hard just to chose three! So I chose 5. 
So the first beauty - fashiony type blog I LOVE is Don't Need Makeup To Cover up. This blog is written by Gaby and I love this blog! She does posts on outfits, hauls, her makeup and makeup reviews. I really want you to check out her blog, its really lovely <3 
http://dontneedmakeutocoverup.blogspot.co.uk/

The next beauty- fashiony type blog I wanna promote is Bow Petals. This is written by Hollie and I only just 
discovered this blog and it is amazing! I love the fashion posts the most but she also does beauty , makeup 
and lifestyle posts. I really enjoy reading her blog
http://bowpetals.blogspot.co.uk/

The next blog I could not really put in a category. It is Anonymousony. It is mainly a lifestyle and DIY projects blog, 
but I write a beauty segment in it ( that is not the reason I am promoting this blog by the way, I loved it before) the
DIY posts are very clever and fun, and the lifestyle ones are slightly humorous. Go check out the blog!
  http://anonymousony.blogspot.co.uk/

The next blog is sort of like an online diary. It is All About Amazing Alex. It is really cool and I love reading! It 
seems quite personal, but you do not feel nosy reading it. She also has some AMAZING song lyrics, plus a 
separate blog for all her lyrics. It makes me inspired to make my song lyrics better ( yes I write songs and I use
my ukulele for chords :P )  Anyways, here the link :) 
 http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.co.uk/

So the final blog is Pam The Mad. It is a lifestyle blog mainly. I love this blog LOADS! Ha, I was even her 1st 
follower :) She started this particular blog challenge I am doing as well so you should check out her posts. Her
posts always make me smile and I want to read more! Please check out her blog and follow, you know you want 
to ;) 
 http://pamthemad.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy those blogs as much as I do! 
Ta ta! xxxxxxx 
 
If you wanna join the challenge, its not too late just repost this image on your blog and get going! 

4 comments:

  1. That was lovely and I really appreciate it. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the mention! I greatly appreciate it! This means so much to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, I really love your blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.