Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Bloggers week!

Hello Beauties!
So its the 3rd instalment of Joallaps blogger week, and today it is Onys post! 
 
So today, I'm killing two birds with one stone, by painting my nails (something i need to do) and doing a post for J.o.l.l.a.p! Since this week's theme is 'You' where as you seen from  Jamie and Lemmie where we blog about ourselves! I'm going to do a simple nail polish tutorial where i choose colors and designs accordingly to my personality. *Le Begin*

STEP ONE
I'm starting off my design by painting my nails a soft 'Tickle Pink' (Great name, AVON)
 This color represents the girly side of me that i let out this year, as you can see from my     blog -which i find pretty girly- I also choose this color because, this year I've been enjoying the color pink, 

I let that dry :)




STEP TWO

I am now using the color black :) It's not a normal black, but one of my favorite polishes a metallic grey! I use this color by painting a thick strip covering the top of each nail. 
 This color represents a dark part of my life, and that I'm not such a girl, getting dirty is not such a big deal! As i said it also represents a dark part of my life when i went through depression, and started cutting. This was from May 2012 to June 2013, this was a sad part of my life, but i survived :) 
#Cutcakenotwrist :)







STEP THREE

I was pretty hesitant to add the color orange into my design, because i didnt really want it to 
look haloweenish, but i just had to. Orange is my favorite color and it has been since..fifth grade i think? This has been my favorite color, 
because it stands out, and it represents my quirky unique personality :)
I paint this on by doing a slanted triangle from the bottom corner to the top of my nail :)






 STEP FOUR

 I was looking over my nails, and thought the design looked too bland, and not like the pretty wikihow picture i based this design off of. So I decided to (attempt to) paint a small blue 
The finishing look doesn't look too shabby, right? :)
cross on my left ring finger. This represents my Christianity if you didnt know :)

  














So, thats a basic outline of who I am :)
Hope You enjoyed the post :) Stop by my blog, for more :)

Ta ta!xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.