Thursday, 15 August 2013

Curly gurl

Hello Beauties!
Heres my hair, makeup and outfit of the day! 
 Hair,  I attempted to curl random pieces of hair to look rustic and chic ( ha! That worked :( )  but the only good pieces were the front ones. 
So I tied the back part in a pony. The curls will of fallen by midday, with my hair :L 

Makeup I just did the bare minimum. 17 eyeliner in coffee, rimmel scandal eyes mascara, n.07 high shine lip crayon in 02tickle and benefit boi-ing concealer. 

Top h and m, skirt new look. 
I love this outfit coz it is relaxed coz of the baggy top and girl coz of the orange colour and the skirt. I LOVE THE design on the top <3 
 I tucked in the top to put my own spin on the outfit. 
I am gonna wear these shoes with the outfit coz the go PERFECTLY with the skirt and they are super cute and pretty!
Shoes new look. 
Bangles primark, wrap around bracelet stella and dot. 

Hope you liked the post and comment if you prefer your hair straight or curly ;) 
Ta ta!xxxxx











No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.