Saturday, 3 August 2013

Im back! Mini haul and makeup tutorial ;)

Sorry I took a mini break from blogging:( I was rehearsing for a drama course ( we did the production FAME in a week) coz I had a main part so I did not have time to blog! I will get back on track with everything do not worry:) 
All the things I bought! You will need all of these except the eyeliner ( soap and glory by the way). 

First off, I will be using the shade 'Flesh ' from the sleek pallete as an eyebase and the shade 'pillow talk ' as a browbone highlighter .
 I used this barry m brush to do both of these. 

Then , using any bold shades from the pallet that goes with your eye colour, apply this using the brush that came with the pallet as an eyeliner for the lower lashline . I used the purple one 
 Then using the same brush and colour ( or to be even bolder you could use another bright colour) apply it all over your lid 
I next applied my benefit 'they're real' mascara and then my rimmel kate moss lipstick in the shade 16 but any pink lippy works with this look . 

The whole look! 
I hope you enjoyed this and sorry its been a few days! 
xxxxx 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.