Sunday, 18 August 2013

Im gonna learn how to fly

Good morning Beauties! ;) 
Hair, makeup and outfit time :) 
 
My hair is just half up, half down and it is secured with my bow clip from boots. 
Once again I am makeup free! Well I do have my kate moss lippy on... I will be posting a tutorial today .
My outfit! This bright pink top is from h and m . I am wearing a black vest underneath and black leggings from topshop.
I like the contrast between the pink and black. The top makes the outfit pop with colour. The top is great for layering with as well. 

My studded bracelet from primark. 



Hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for all the lovely comments on these types of posts. 
Ta ta!xxxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. Your outfits are always so pretty! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou , glad you like them :) xx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.