Wednesday, 7 August 2013

July Favourites! <3

I really wanted to do this post, and I know it is a week into august, but dont judge ;) 
I will divide the favourites into sections: makeup, hair, fashion, random. 

MAKEUP 
Throughout July I was LOVING the benefit smokey eyes pallete. I could create day and night looks plus  do eyebrows! On holiday for eye makeup I literally just used this pllus mascara and a white eyeshadow.

I also loved my benefit 'They're real' mascara. In one of my first ever posts I said I was sceptical about this but I absolutely  love this! It has a bit of a weird wand but the product is great and lasts all day! 
 Next I loved the boujours pastel  lumiere pearl eyeshadow.  They do not sell this anymore but they have a white, shimmery eyeshadow extremely similar to this. I applied this with my fingers, with brushes , as an eyebrow highlighter and as a lower lashline eyeliner! I love it!
My last makeup item is the L'Oreal Carisse Rouge Lipstick in 03 Lovely rose. I wore this. Day and night, it stays on and has an amazing colour!
 





HAIR . 
I only loved 2 products in July. The Elemis Aromazing Shampoo was a freebee in a hotel but I used it and fell in love! It was so easy to lather and even before the conditioner made my hair feel smooth. The only thing is,its needs more of a scent.
Now this is a cream to put in  your hair when it is damp and you are about to blowdry it. It works a treat and makes drying my hair easier and I get great results. 

Fashion. 
Through july I have loved SKIRTS! 
 This denim skirt is from m and s 
These ones are from superdry

 This skater skirt is from generation at new look. 

RANDOM 
Cookie crisps ( this is a kids cereal which is mini cookies but like a cereal) 
Croissants 
Sweet chili sauce 

My dressing gown
Sunglasses 
My new black bag

Facebook 
Blogger
Youtube
Gmail

Love me again- John Newman
La la la - naughty boy 
Cant hold us - macklmore. 


Hope you enjoyed reading bout my faves! xxxx 
P.s if you like this post I will do one again next month:) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.