Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Morning Routine

Hello Beauties!
Last night I shared my night routine with you, today I am showing you my morning routine. Im having a shower as well so this is also my hair routine I suppose. 
Well first off I get up, go downstairs and have breakfast. Today I had weetabix and one slice of toast. 
Next I brush my hair and apply L'oreal elvive extraordinary mist before I go in the shower. 
In the shower, I use Elemis Aromazing Shampoo and conditioner. Also I mix my L'Oreal Elvive conditioner with the Elemis one. For shower gel, I use Nivea pearl and beauty shower gel. 
Then I brush my teeth and use the garnier fresh essentials refreshing gel wash. 
You can use this as a cleanser, but I prefer to use it as a daily wash. 
Next I use the tea tree and Witch hazel blemish stick 
Now, I get dressed! 
Vest primark, top h&m
Skirt m&s 
Bracelt and shoes primark. 

Now back to the hair. I brush my hair and then apply John Frieda Frizz Ease Smoothing Creme. Then I spray John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lightening Spray in my hair. Next I blow dry! 
After it is dry, I apply the L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Mist in my hair. Done! 

Ok I have about 5 mins to do my makeup so I will just show pics of the product I am using. Sorry! 
All eye/brow products

Q

Ta ta! Xxxx



 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've just started blogging yesterday and am already addicted. I've just come across your blog and absolutely love it! I can tell it's going to be one of my favourites :)

    Love this post, I definitely want to try the Loreal Mist.
    Chloe x

    lifeofchloejay.blogspot.co.uk (Beauty|Lifestyle|Reviews)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you sound just like me with the addcited to blogging thing :') haha thank you that means a lot <3 also, you are my 20th follower! So thank you sosososososo much!
      Yeah, if your hair gets greasy quickly, I recommend the mist over the oil.
      I shall check out your blog now xxx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.