Hello Beauties!I have decided I am GOING to sort my hair out. Recently I have only been focused on growing it and making it blonder so the state of my hair is AWFUL. first off I am going to get a hair cut, then after that here are the products I want to get.
1. L'Oreal Elvive extraordinary oil £9.99 . I only really want this because my friend recommended this . She says it leaves your hair shiny and feeling great! I would use this before washing my hair and as a finishing product when I have styled it.
2. Toni and Guy Fine Hair shampoo £5.99. I have fine hair and I need a good shampoo so this sounds like a no brainer! :D
3. Dove intensive repair Conditioner £2.69. I have heard surprisingly good things about this and for its price I really wanna try it.
4. John Freida Frizz Ease smoothing creme. I already have this and it is used when your hair is about to be blowdried. It really helps my hair!
5. John Freida Sheer Blonde Hair Lightening spray £6.99. I would use this after the smoothing creme. Yes this is bad for your hair, but my friend uses it and it gives results . Also with all the other products I want to use, my hair should still be healthy ( fingers crossed)
6. Tresseme Salon Professional Volume Hairstyler £25.49. I might not buy this because what if a rounded brush and hair dryer do the same? I would dry my hair slightly first then get to work with this. If you have ever used any airstyler/hot brush type thing, tell me what you think of it in the comments below!
7. Toni and Guy Prep Heat Protectant spray £6.49 . I would use this once my hair is dry and before I got to work with the next product. Obviously if I was not applying heat that day I would not use this.
8. Babylis Wave Eny Hairstyler £20 . This device waves your hair. It looks super easy to use ( unlike curling tongs, I cannot figure them out ) and really good results!
9. L'Oreal Elnet hair spray. This is a product my mum has and I have used it before and it is pretty good!
10. Batiste Dry Shampoo £2.99 . I really want to use dry shampoo and this is UK's number one dry shampoo so why not?
If any of you readers have used any of the products I have mentioned, please tell me in the comments what you think of them. That would really help me :)
Ta ta! xxxxx