Wednesday, 28 August 2013

My wardrobe / closet

Hello Beauties!
As you know throughout the summer ( well august at least) I having been posting my daily hair, makeup and outfit. But I have slacked off doing that recently, so to make up for it, I am showing you my wardrobe. 
 It is a walk-in wardrobe 
Inside :) 
This is my 'snazziest ' dress. I team this with a leatherjacket and Doc Martins. 

I love this dress, but it has sorta become my drama dress. Whenever in drama lessons we need a really girlie character, I bring this in. Its from h&m 
Jumper, hollister. 
This was my go-to winter outfit last year. With a cardi, black snood and a beanie. 
Next my chest of drawers. Top 2 drawers - hair and makeup 
2nd drawer- summer clothes 
3rd drawer - underwear drawer ( you don't need 2 see that :P ) 
4th drawer- pj's 
Clothes! 
Casual outfit. Both from superdry.
Lazy days/gym outfit. 
Top - La Gear
Shorts - sports direct.
Going out outfit
Top - next 
Skirt - h&m 

Hope you enjoyed this post , sorry for the lack of outfit posts! :( 
Ta ta!xxxxxxxx








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.