Saturday, 17 August 2013

Words Cant Bring Me Down.

Hello Beauties! 
Hair, makeup and outfit time! :) 
Today I have done a two strand twist but adding pieces as I went to make the strands thicker.

 Makeup I used benefit Pore Fessional primer and benefit me vain powder on the  apples of my cheeks and the t zone. Lips I used the body shop born lippy pashionberry lipbalm. 




I  just shaped my brows with a comb. 
On my eyes I used barry m kohl glitter pencil and rimmel scandal eyes mascara. 

 My top is from topshop. It has a slight lace pattern on it though you cannot really see, sorry! I love how it is black so quite an angry colour but the collar makes it cute!

 New look jeans. 

 I am really proud of the focus of this pic, it was on my ipad camera :D 
These bracelets you can get at links, but they sell fake ones in most local jewellery    shops ( where I got mine) 
I think this outfit is classic. Because of the detail and the collar on the top, it looks like you made an effort, when you really didnt ! Teamed with heals or pumps, this is perfect for going to dinner as well as  a day look, if you wore converse style shoes or boots. 

Hope you enjoyed the post. 
Ta ta!xxxxxxx







4 comments:

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.