Saturday, 10 August 2013

Yorkshire day 2 and 3

I better make this quick coz wifi never stays on for long ! Here is some pics of what I have been up to in the last 2 days. 
Yesterday makeup wise I wore my rimmel kate moss lipstick in shade 16 , benefit they're real mascara and benefit bo- ing  concealer. We went to the beach so I tried to wear as little makeup as possible. 
 Superdry shirt, hollister vest and bhs shorts. I also wore hollister flip flops. 
Hair , I did a high pony then a two piece twist. 

Today . 
 I am wearing kate moss lipstick , sleek eyeshadow ( paper bag, flesh and dune) benefit they're real mascara and benefit boi- ing concealer. 
Top angel @ m and s, vest hollister, leggings primark. I will be wearing black pumps as well. 

hair i have just done a sideparting and pulled all hair to one side. 


So that is the trip so far hopefully I post again tomorrow. Actual pics of what I did will come on monday. 
Ta ta!xxxxx





2 comments:

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.