Thursday, 12 September 2013

Ask Phoebs!

Hello Beauties!
So I was nominated for the Liebster award by Crystal from a teens guide to life. But as you know I have already done this tag, but I looove answering questions! So here is a cheeky thursday post! I should be writing my JOALLAP post tonight so I hope I make time for that. 
And the questions are...
1. What would you say is your fashion must have?
My leather jacket. Always the leather jacket! Though I haven't included much of it in this blog... Oops!

2. What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
Gosh deep! No one has actually told me this, I have just learnt it through stuff, but always have the confidence to do what you love. Never say no to what you wanna do coz your friends would male fun of you. 

3. What's something you're passionate about? 
Writing songs. And singing in general . And my ukulele. And musical theatre. So all that snazzy stuff . 


4. What's your favorite season and why?
Summer! Well , theres my birthday, better ( well vaguely) weather , and no school!


5. Who would you consider you idol or role model?
Ed sheeran, Avril Lavigne and Taylor Swift. I don't idolise them, I just really like them . 


6. What's your favorite childhood movie?
Charlie and the chocolate factory. Man I was obsessed with that film! I wanted to meet willy wonka, and when I saw jonny depp being himself , I think I nearly cried!


7. Do you have any bad habits?
I bite my nails, chew my pens, slightly addicted to blogger, bbm, facebook , youtube and just generally my fone. 


8. What's your favorite show at the moment?
Show as in tv show or theatre show or cinema show? I'll do all three. Tv show has gotta be bad education, theatre show is still wicked <3  ( but i am looking forward to xfactor the comedy musical, written by harry hill. If your from uk you will deffo know him! ) and cinema show ( so film) I do not have a fave . 


9. What was your favorite year of school and why?
I loved year four ( so I was 8-9 years old) coz there was no work to get into senior school and it was really fun! Then I liked year seven as it was the 1st year at big school ( I was 11-12 years old) 




10. If you could live anywhere else, where would you live?
I would not know where to begin! I love the thought of town life, but also the thought of living in the county. Also LA sounds EPIC but I have never been so maybe not live there. 



11. What inspired you to start your blog?
All the english youtubers. I have started previous blogs and this one just stuck! 


Hope you enjoyed this post and thanks crystal for nominating me! 
Ta ta!xxxxxxx




4 comments:

  1. I love Taylor Swift too as well as writing songs. I hope you post one of your songs again soon. I really loved your last one, "Teenage Love." Great post! xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to talk more on email! And I am working on a song at the moment so that should be up tomorrow or sometime next week. Thank you!xxx

      Delete
  2. Leather jackets are gorgeous! I have BBM too! Lovely blog, I've followed back! Thanks for following mine!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love them! And I LOVE bbm, but now everyone seems to be getting iphones , which sucks coz my contract runs out NEXT YEAR and blackberries would be rubbish phones if I didnt use bbm :D
      Thank you and I love your blog xx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.