Wednesday, 4 September 2013

August Favourites!

Hello Beauties! 
So august has come and gone, now it is september the 4th! How dod that happen? :0 
I am starting school tomorrow ( sad face) so no post tomorrow but I will post the final in my back to school series on friday. My post plan for school time : Friday, Sat , Sun ( I will deffo post 2 out of those 3 days ) and once during the week as well. If it becomes too much I will do less, or if I can do more I will (: . Now on with the favourites! 
I only have a few beauty favourites for august. 
I just LOOOOVE this lipstick! It stays on very well and it is a gorge colour<3  great drugstore lippy.
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 16.
Next is my eyebrow comb. I have not been bothered that much in August to do my eyebrows properly so this has been an angel. 

The 17 photo flawless skin primer is great. I got it for xmas but never used it as I did not know what a primer really did. I really love it and the way it makes my skin feel. 

I am counting this as a beauty product though it is for hair. This mist I apply before I have a shower and after I have dried it . I could not live without this my hair is so smooth and silky now! Thank you L'Oreal :) 
My final beauty fave is the the Sleek I-divine Ultra Matte V2 pallete, if you have read any of my tutorials this month, this pallete is always featured! You can create so many different looks with it, and the colours are workable and so pigmented. 

Now onto fashion faves. 
My sunglasses. They were from a resort shop in portugal last year. They cost 30 euros. They have been so good in august and I love the style. 
My black and white striped cardi from h&m. It has been going well with most of my fashion choices and it is so versatile. This will be a layering piece for winter. 
Finally, vests have been constantly featuring in my outfits. 

Now food favourites:
Frozen berries! I love these, you just take them out of the freezer and it is iced berries! Try them, they are cold ,  fun and healthy :P
Bagels.  I have been having these for breakfast all the time recently, l like me some bagels! 

Book Favourites
Looking for Alaska and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. They are unexplainable I have LOVED them soooooo much! My book review : http://geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/looking-for-alaska-book-review.html

Film/Tv Favourites 
Now you see me - I went to the cinema expecting to hate this, but it is great, quite a complex story line but by the end you will understand. Ahdgdsfjks I am getting the DVD when it comes out! 
Law and Order Uk - i only saw this twice, but it is hard to stop watching! I am so sad the series is over :( 

Hope you enjoyed reading my summer favourites! Sorry I did not post yesterday - I was at harry potter Studios! 
Ta ta!xxxxxx






2 comments:

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.