Sunday, 22 September 2013

Exagerate your features makeup tutorial #4 bright eyes

Hello Beauties! 
Here it is, after two weeks I am finally doing this! Its the last in this series , sad face. But I think you guys have enjoyed them. I'll link all the other posts in this series at the bottom. 

My face is really spotty at the moment, so I will not be doing skin stuff. But for this look do not make your foundation/concealer look cakey. And no contouring. We want our eyes to brighten up our face, not our powder. In my other post in this series I do different skincare looks, so be sure to check out them. 

Now the eyes! 
This is all you need! Eyebrow comb, 2 eyeshadow brushes, mascara, eyelash curler, sleek pallete and black eyeliner pencil 
As I have hazel eyes, I am gonna be doing a purple eyelook. We will start with lighter colours then get darker.
 Start by sweeping a neutral accros your lids. Then use a white in the inner corner and on your brow bone. 
Next take a light purple all over your lids, but not in the inner corner. ( for my light purple i used a bright purple amd mixed it with a white) 
Next, in the outer corner, take a dark purple. Also, extend the colour just outside your outer corner, to make your eyes look bigger.
Next, apply a bright purple on the centre of your lid and in the crease. Blend the edge of the dark purple with the bright. 
Take your light purple and use it as a lower lashline eyeliner. 

Finally for eyeshadow, take a neutral to blend the colours into each other. 
take your black eyeliner and use it in the outer corner and on the waterline. 
Finally, curl your lashes and apply mascara. 
TOP TIP . Definately apply concealer under your eyes. It automatically brightens them up. 
Eyes done! 
Comb through your eyebrows , but do not pencil them, coz our eyes are busy enough!
For lips a soft colour would be perfect. I am using the L'Oreal Carise Rouge in 03 lovely rose. 
Look done! 

So thats it , this series over! :( hope you enjoyed it, coz I certainly loved creating these looks! 
LINKS TO OTHERS IN SERIES: 

http://geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/exaggerate-your-features-makeup_28.html   EYES

http://geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/exaggerate-your-features-makeup_18.html  EYEBROWS 

http://geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/exaggerate-your-features-makeup.html LIPS 

Ta ta!xxxxxx 






2 comments:

  1. Purple eyeshadow looks very nice on you :)

    http://fashionqueen294.blogspot.com/2013/09/fall-fashion-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can do this look with any colour, just follow the same way of applying it xx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.