Saturday, 28 September 2013

My makeup wishlist

Hello Beauties! 
Today, I should be doing my september favourites, but , I did not have any new ones really! :( so here is my wishlist ! 
SKIN 
1. Garnier BB Cream - I have heard a TON of bloggers rave about this  , I need some! 
2. Maybelline transparant powder ( I dunno the offical name) . I feel this would be great to controll oily parts pf my face. 
3. Boujours chocolate box bronzer - this just looks amazing ! I really wanna try a bronzer to contour and this one looks good. 
4. A blush - you guys need to help me with this ! I want a blush that is a natural ish colour , nothing too bright , it has to be matte and £6 or under. Advice? Comment below ( would also help if I coulf get it in the uk, haha ) 

EYES 
1. Drugstore eyeshadow primer - again not too sure on which one , but any drugstore one will be fine for me. 
2. Maybelline the falsies mascara - this has been raved about beyond belief! Also my benefit mascara is running out and i need a cheaper alternative. 
3. Maybelline colour tattoos. 

LIPS 
Pinky nude lipstick - again , advice please? One from the drugstore would be good. I am thinking about the rimmel kate moss range.
Red lipgloss - I am too scared to try a red lip so I think this would be great
Pink lipgloss -  I just need a new one really! 

Then on things I will probably get - a white powder, purple lipstick, gel eyeliner, red lipstick , green eyeshadow. FOR HALLOWEEN MAKEUP TUTORIALS!!!! <3 I will probally get all of that from natural collection as it is all cheap - though I would not recommend them .
Eyemakeup today . 

I hope you enjoyed this post , it has made me want things more and more! Oops! 
Ta ta!xxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely wishlist! You look so cute and adorable on these photos! Nice blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am just gonna follow your blog now , please tell me if ot hastn't worked!

      Delete
    2. I'ts ok, sweetie! Thank you so much for following! I'm following you back now :)
      Unfortunately you haven't "google+" or “bloglovin”, but if you decide to add one of them or both on your blog, please let me know, and we can follow each other there as well, it's an easier way to keep in touch<3
      Hope you have a fabulous week full of sunshine, fun and love<3 <3

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.