Today, I should be doing my september favourites, but , I did not have any new ones really! :( so here is my wishlist !
1. Garnier BB Cream - I have heard a TON of bloggers rave about this , I need some!
2. Maybelline transparant powder ( I dunno the offical name) . I feel this would be great to controll oily parts pf my face.
3. Boujours chocolate box bronzer - this just looks amazing ! I really wanna try a bronzer to contour and this one looks good.
4. A blush - you guys need to help me with this ! I want a blush that is a natural ish colour , nothing too bright , it has to be matte and £6 or under. Advice? Comment below ( would also help if I coulf get it in the uk, haha )
1. Drugstore eyeshadow primer - again not too sure on which one , but any drugstore one will be fine for me.
2. Maybelline the falsies mascara - this has been raved about beyond belief! Also my benefit mascara is running out and i need a cheaper alternative.
3. Maybelline colour tattoos.
Pinky nude lipstick - again , advice please? One from the drugstore would be good. I am thinking about the rimmel kate moss range.
Red lipgloss - I am too scared to try a red lip so I think this would be great
Pink lipgloss - I just need a new one really!
Then on things I will probably get - a white powder, purple lipstick, gel eyeliner, red lipstick , green eyeshadow. FOR HALLOWEEN MAKEUP TUTORIALS!!!! <3 I will probally get all of that from natural collection as it is all cheap - though I would not recommend them .
I hope you enjoyed this post , it has made me want things more and more! Oops!