Sunday, 15 September 2013

How I style - Black Leggings

Hello Beauties!
I am sorry there was no post yesterday, I was too tired. And I am sorry its quite late to post on sunday, oops. And I AM SO ANNOYED AND SORRY coz I have conjunctivitis which is an eye infection so I cannot do my exaggerate your eyes makeup tutorial. I feel sooooo bad as I should of posted it last week.... Don't hate me! 
So in this fabby do post I am showing you 3 ways of styling black leggings. Also I have thick socks on but they are not part of any of the looks - my feet are just cold! 
The fist look is just a lazy day classic look. Comfy , but if you accesorise with bangles and nice boots , it can look more stylish. Gilet new look. Hoodie jack wills,  leggings, topshop. 

This is more of a dressy look, but still casual! If worn with boots or high tops this is a cool - going shopping with guys look, but with pumps or heels its a ready to partay look. 
Jacket h&m, top m&s, skirt superdry, leggings topshop. 
Now this look is a full on night out look. If you had leather look leggings, this wood be AMAZE! And with high tops or doc martins. I would SO wear this! 
Top and leggings topshop. 

So there you have it, 3 different ways to style black leggings. I hope you found this hopeful and enjoyed the post (duh) !!! 
Ta ta!xxxxx








2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I just hopped from 'That's my Style Link Party' and these are three amazing ways to style leggings! But, with the last look, it definitely has to be leather leggings :)!
    xx Belinda

    www.fringe-buttercup.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the post, I'll check out your blog now :)
      Yeah I totally agree about the last look, i really need a pair of leather look leggings!

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.