Saturday, 21 September 2013

L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil - Mist

Hello Beauties! 
I am so sorry there was no post yesterdy, me and some new friends decided to go to see a film. 2 posts tomorrow though! 
Also I am in the process of setting up my tumblr. More of that to come!
And I got in to the local boys school play! I am a non speaking part, but only me and another friend got in - 4 other girls didnt . 








So the oil mist can be used in multiple ways. As a finishing touch, before you blowdry and before you shower. It is such a versatile product, and a little goes a long way. 








Positive 
Good price 
Keeps hair healthy 
Perfect for detangling before you have a shower 
Shiny finish 

Negative 
Can leave hair greasy 



I hope this review was helpful! 
Ta ta!xxxxx













2 comments:

  1. I want to try their new heat protectent!
    Great post :)

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.