Sunday, 22 September 2013

Shoes - top 5.


Hello Beauties! 
As autumn is here, we can start to buy new shoes and boots! Whoop! Here are my top 5. 
I am DESPERATE for these! Doc martens £90 official doc marten store
 These sneaker are so me! H&m 

These are smarter shoes , going out to dinner sorta thing. £18.99 generation new look. 
I need these on my feet! £16 next. 

And finally black pumps. I love mine , they are so wearable! £5 primark. 

Hope you enjoyed this top 5 post, I might do another one next week. Also , my tumblr is up ! I do not know how to use followers so if you know loads about tumblr amd how to gain followers and stuff like that, please email me! peacockpout123@gmail.com

http://familiarplaceswornoutfaces.tumblr.com  would love you to check out my tumblr. 

Ta ta!xxxxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.