Sunday, 8 September 2013

Soft, romantic makeup!

Hello Beauties! 
I said I would do the last in the exaggerate your features tutorial today - errm I lied.... Sorry! Next week, I promise :-) 
 So this is me with no makeup. What im gonna do is apply a BB cream and concealer under my eyes. Obviously , if you have acne or loads of redness. , apply foundation and concelear on your more obvious spots as well. You want a clear , light looking coverage, not cakey. If you have oily skin, use powder, not BB cream.

No under eye cirlces! 

For brows , you want a bit more definition and shape. Im using my eyebrow comb to shape before, then I am using the LancĂ´me le crayon kohl eye pencil. I am applying it lightly , then blending it out by combing it through. 
For eyemakeup, you only need 5 products. 1st curl your eyelashes and apply your marcara ( benefit they're real mascara for me) to your upper lashes. Then apply clear mascara to your lower lashes to separate them. And if you apply black mascara to your lower lashes, it can smudge and run. 
Next apply your black, waterproof eyeliner to your lower waterline like so . Then apply the eyeliner to  to outer corner of your upper lashline. 

For a cute, tasty colour to your lids, use maybelline baby lips lip balm, obvs a tinted one ;) or a lipgloss would work too. I am using the colour Cherry Me . 
Done! 

I think this look would be great for a natural but not too natural look. It is quick and easy too. Its not cakey, coz guys dont like that. 
Hope you enjoy re creating this look and find it helpful. 
Ta ta!xxxxxxx




 





 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love the result! I have to try this sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and send me a pic if you do! X

      Delete
  2. You are so good at this, grrr! Love it, Phoebs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! The questions are at teensguidetolife.blogspot.com :D

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I have already done the tag, but I love answering questions so I will answer your questions :) xx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.