Monday, 2 September 2013

Style steal - Little mix.



.




















Hello Beauties! Today is my first style steal. Of little mix! Love that girl band <3


This denim mini skirt I found was £14.99 from h and m. 
How it looks on a model.
This top is quite a bit different from perries but I really liked the tassels and it has a printed pic. It was £18 from Boohoo.com.

 These boots are in the teen section in new look for £17.99 . 



Leigh ann.

 
This was £12.99 in h and mAgain no where near exact but that sorta style :)
These shorts are £30 in topshop. 
How gorgeous are these? £24.99 new look. 



 Jade
 
 This top is £9.99 from h and m. (Btw jades top says tres chic) 

How cute! £22 , topshop.
This bag is £21 in ASOS.

Jesy.
This crop top is £9.99 in new look.

Shorts, £14.99 h and m. 
Over knee socks £2.50 m and co.
 Black boots £29.99 new look. 

Hope you enjoyed this post and have stolen little mix's style! 
Ta ta!xxxxxxx



 









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up to last weeks "That's My Style" link party. I'm happy to report you'll be featured later today! :D

    Hope to see you again at this weeks party.

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.