Wednesday, 2 October 2013

1500 pageviews!!

Hello Beauties!
I had a busy weekend , so I didnt have time to write me weekday posts then. So this isnt really a post, sorry!
This is just to say I have reached 1500 pageviews! As I always say on these posts, in the grand scheme of things, this is not a lot, but for my blog I am SUPER proud! So thank you, yes you, dear reader for making this happen <3 
Also, I have 35 followers! Woohooo! By the end of october, lets try and get to 40. Lets keep spreading the geek chic - ness.... Errrrm yeah :) 
Speaking of geek chic, I was flipping through the next catalouge and they have a t shirt that says GEEK CHIC on it. It must be fate! I am hopefully sorting out what winter clothes I need ( none of last years things fit :(   ) so I really want to get that top . 
This has probally been the most pointless post ever, but I felt I needed to post, I didnt want you getting bored. Though this isnt very intersting. OOOH I know something I can quickly talk about! 
So I got this diffuser because I love the thought of them and yeah. I got this one coz it sounded really nice. And OH MY GOD WOW. The scent is tangerine dream and it is amazing. I can smell it all over the house. Yet, it is not unbearably strong. I am literally in love with it. Check out the website! 


http://www.funkycountry.co.uk

The products are only avaliable in the uk , and I am not sure if every product is sold online :S 
Anyways I just loved it , so I wanted to share it with you! 

Once again , thanks for everything and I hope this post was not too boring ! 
Ta ta!xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is so exciting :) Also, that reed diffuser looks heavenly!

    xx abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I was very pleased. If you live in uk you should really check out the site!xx

      Delete
  2. Hello sweety! Congratsss! Are we following yet? Let me know, I always follow back! (: New post on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ❤.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy thankyou! I just followed your blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.