Saturday, 5 October 2013

BOOK REVIEW - Casting Shadows by sophie Mckenzie

Hello Beauties! 
Omg I am so annoyed I spent about 45mins writing this post, explaining the plot and being detailed and stuff, but it didnt save! I am SO angry! Sorry this is a little brief. 
I havent done a book review in ages because I havent read that much! Oops! 

Casting Shadows by sophie Mckenzie is the 3rd in the series in the River and Flynn love story series. Flynn has had a troubled childhood and has anger issues. They have been split up and had their own issues. It is an intense relationship. This book is about them living in the commune with Rivers Dad. 

I HIGHLY recommend this series of books if you are a teen/young adult who enjoys romance or lifestyle books. It is a passionate , intense relationship therefore a gripping love story. Also how they live is an interesting part of the book. The plot is easy to understand. I read this book in about 3 days? I LOVE it :) 

Thats it! I hope ypu enjoyed this review and found it useful . Have you read this book? Did you enjoy it ? Tell me in the comments below. 

Also , my post on the JOALLAP collab blog was up yesterday.I posted a song on there , so it would mean the WORLD to me if you checked it out and commented. http://joallapcollab.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/whats-on-my-mind-song.html
Ta ta!xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweety! It looks like great book :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If you would, follow me then I follow you back, OK? :)

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blond-Yasmine/127291280788526
    http://blond-yasmin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi , it really is! Just checked out your blog so i'll go ahead and follow you. Thank you (in advance haha) for following ! xx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.