Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Top 10 products for starting with makeup

Heyy! Its phoebs :) 
Today I am gonna show you 10  products , all of them are under a tenner, that I think would be great for starting your makeup collection! I love watching these type of videos on youtube and with me having little money, it means I have tried the best and worst of the drugstore. I hope you enjoy! 
Concealer - Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer.
I use this every day and it is amazing! It gives good coverage and it is great for under eye circles and spots. 
( there was writing on the tube but it has rubbed off ) 

Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 
This powder makes sure your makeup stays put! It also doesnt look cakey. I have the transparent powder but that is not for really pale skin, it is to blend in with whatever skintone you have, to give a natural effect. 

Blush - Topshop Cream Blush 
These blushes are beautiful . They are easy to apply and buildable - personally I like to keep it looking as natural as possible. 
Mine is in 'Flush' 




Eyeliner- Topshop Kohl Pencils 
This eyeliner is amazing. Depending on how you use it you can get a thick line or a thin one. 
Cute right?

Eyelash Curler - Primark Eyelash Curler 
This cost me £1 and I am SO glad I bought it! I have had it over a year and I get great results. 





Mascara - Maybelline Rocket Volume express 
This mascara is a cheaper alternative to the benefit they're real mascara. I have done a comparison here : http://geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/benefit-real-mascara-vs-maybelline.html

Eyeshadow - Sleek I-Divine Oh So Special Pallete
For £7.99 you get 12 gorgeous shades which you can create so many looks from. This is not the only sleek eyeshadow pallete, go to superdrug to see them all. You will DEFFO like at least one. 

Cream Eyeshadow - Maybelline Colour Tatoo's 
I litterally LOVE these. They are easy to apply, great for day to night, stay on for ages amd come in such a huge range! 
Thats shade 65- pink gold 

Tinted Lip Balm - Maybelline Baby Lips 
As an actuall lipbalm , these are not so good, but for colour , I am in love! They need to release more colours in the uk. But for £2.99 , WOWEEEE 

Lipstick - Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks
These lippies are so matte, meaning long lasting. There are so many colours as well . Buy one, you wont regret it 
I have shade 16


I hope you enjoyed this post and now you want to build up your makeup collection! 
Byeeeeeeeee 
x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.