Sunday, 13 October 2013

What Store?

Hello beauties! 
Today I am going to share with you my favourite stores for certain things! There is probally a tag like this in the blogging world but anyhoo, I am going to make this a tag! 

Here we go : 

What is your favourite store for ? :  

Shoes? 
Its gotta be new look. Yes , I love my boots from office, but new look is great for affordable, stylish shoes.

Denim?
Topshop. God they have a lot of jeans! All great quality too. 

Knitwear? 
Debenhams. The jumpers are good quality . They also have so many designs. Only bad thing is they are quite pricey. 

Basics? 
H&m. They have a whole section called best basics! I get slouchy tees, vests and cardis from this range. LOVE it. 

Dresses?
Topshop. I mean , kate middleton wears their dresses! I love the variety. There is something for everyone.

Hoodies? 
For hoodies, I like my brands so I will have to say hollister or jack wills. They are way overpriced, but really fluffy! And a great variety in colours and designs.

Acessories? 
Primark! Bad quality, but cheap! You cannot really go wrong. 



So, what store? : Topshop! 
Topshop featured as my fave in two of the catagories above. Yay topshop! 


Thats the tag! I tag any of you reading this to take part. You know you want to ;)

Hope you enjoyed this post . I will not have too much time next week to post coz im away.
Ta ta!xxxxxxxx

**URGENT**
I am looking for one guest post . If you would like to guest post on my blog, email me  ( peacockpout123@gmail.com ) the post you would like me to put up. It can be a post that you have already put on your blog, to give my readers a taste of your blog. I really need a guest post ASAP . thanks! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.