Sunday, 3 November 2013

40/41 Followers?!?

Heyy! Its phoebs :) 
So i was reading some recent comments that you guys have said and it was saying  yay im your 40 th follower and yeah. My blogger dashboard says I still have 39 , so I clicked on followers and I deffo have 40! I have recounted like 10 times to make sure. So woohooo!
Thank you SOSOSOOSOSOSOOSOSOSOOOOO much . It is incredible to think that in 4 ( nearly 5) months I have gained 40 readers. If I keep going like this, in the next 4/5 months I will have 80! 
I remember the 2nd day of my blog and someone suggested to me to get a GFC button. I wasnt planning on it, coz I thought I would look stupid having 0 followers. But I am glad I did get the button , otherwise where would I be now? I also remember getting my 1st follower. Aww, memories :') 
Please keep following, commenting and stuff. I am D.E.T.E.R.M.I.N.D.to get 50 of you by xmas. 

To make this post a little less boring for you, here are pics of what  I wore on halloween! I went as bubbbles, the powerpuff girl. 

Byeeee! xxxxxxxx




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 40 followers!
    Your blog is lovely, so I just followed :)
    Sarah xx
    ballerinasandbuttons.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for following, I LOVE your blog! xxx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.