Sunday, 24 November 2013

Chistmas#2 : Beauty Gifts!

Heyy! Its phoebs :)
Whoop its the second xmas post! I am just SUPER excited for christmas. Its kind of weird :D so here are my top five beauty gifts this xmas! Also , if these dont take your fancy, just check out the boots xmas catalogue! ;)

1. Benefit sets! 
These are kinda pricey, but SO worth it! The include cute mini products . Check out any of them, you will fall in love! 

2. Maybelline Baby lips
These are completely opposite end of the scale when it comes to price, but I love these! Everyone will love you for getting them. 

3. Tangle teaser
This brush will change your life. It comes in all different colours as well, perfect for getting for friends. 

4. Eyeshadow palletes!  
 Eyeshadow palletes are great presents. From £4 to £40 , 3 shades to 13 shades, it is so easy to find one for your reciever! Welll theres so much choice it can be hard actually;) I recommend Sleek, Benefit, MUA , N.o7 , Stilla and TooFaced. 

5. Makeup brushes
These are deffo on my list! You cant really go wrong. And theres budjet ones and high end. I have heard great things about real techniques as well .



So thats it, hope you enjoyed this post and have been inspired to buy beauty prezzies or , even ask for beauty related presents! ONLY 31 DAYS TILL XMAS AASFFGHHHJFKEIIEIS 
Byeee! xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.