Saturday, 16 November 2013

Christmas#1 Stocking Fillers!

Heyy! Its phoebs :)
Maybe its a little bit too early to be thinking about christmas, but all the xmas stock is on the shops, members of my family want suggestions , so i thought I would start my Christmas Series!

 Up until Christmas, one of my posts each week will be to do with xmas, such as prezzie ideas, decorations, christmas baking and lots more! Then my other weekend post will be a makeup tutorial and during the week you will be getting two posts of whatever I fancy. 

I will be doing 3 gift guides: stocking fillers, beauty gifts and gifts for your family. Anyhoo lets get on with it! 

1. Lip Balm 
Lip balms are perfect as a little gift for someone, or something you would like in your stocking. They are  perfect for winter especially , so your lips will be perfect. A favourite lip balm of mine are the body shops born lippys. 

2. Snood 
Snoods are really in at the moment. They are like scarves, but all joined up ( if that makes sense). They are reletively cheap and are sosososo comfy. H&M do great ones in loads of colours . 
3. Candles 
Maybe you will think this is weird, but I have been loving candles this autumn/winter! I think little mini sweet smelling candles would be perfect as a little gift. My mum has the funky county candles all over the house . (LINK :  http://www.funkycountry.co.uk/index.html ) and in my room I have little cute ones. My friend gave me this one and I love it! 
4. Slipper Socks
Like dont even diss them. I think these are perfect for anyone! Little kids, grandmas, teens, adults . They are so soft and fluffy , whats not to like! I really want some christmas themed ones. That would be perfect. 

5. Notebook and pen
Everyone needs them whether they like it or not, so it is great for christmas coz then they have one for the start of the year! Check out paperchase for little notepads, they will not disappoint ! 
6. Vests and basic items of clothing
Vests are cheap to buy and most are long lasting. Great for summer as a top, winter as a layer or pjaymas . I love the gilly hicks/hollister vests. 
7. Beauty sets
This sounds odd, but what I mean is makeup brush sets, manicure sets etc. these things are always out around xmas and are just perfect. Most of these gift sets are quite cheap and small so great for stockings! :D 

8. Phone Case 
I love getting new phone cases as it changes my phone up a little bit. Everyone has a phone (pretty much ) and most cases are under a tenner . Amazon have such a huge selection as well . 
My phone case. 

I hope this post helped you get some ideas and as always, I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry I havent posted this week, everything has been crazy, tell you more tomorrow! 
Byeee! xxx
 







2 comments:

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.