Sunday, 3 November 2013

Fresh and Natural 'Daytime Date' Makeup tutorial!

Heyy! Its phoebs :) 
I have not done a proper makeup tutorial in a while now. I have been busy doing halloween ones, so if you like these posts, keep reading! 
This makeup can really be worn at anytime, and if you add to it, it could be a night look. Personally I would wear this look on a date. 

As always, lets start with the face! 
I am applying benefit PORE fessional to problem areas on my face. 
Then I am applying maybelline dream fresh bb cream all over my face. If you have acne, I would recommend you use a foundation. 
Then on spots and under my eyes, I am using my benefit boi-ing concealer. I would use my collection 2000 one,  but it has nearly ran out. 
To set all of this, I am using my rimmel stay matte powder. 
Next up, brows! I am combing my brows and LIGHTLY penciling them in using the Lancome le crayon kohl eyeliner pencil. 

Now, eyemakeup. Prime your eyes using the rimmel exagerate eye shadow primer. 
Then , using my sleek pallete, I will highlight my brow bone with the white colour. 
( boo the pallete broke ) 
Then in the crease, blend in the brown colour.
On the lid , I am using the pinky colour from the MUA trio pallete 
Also apply some white to the inner corners. 
Now apply your fave mascara to your upper lashes. Also I think sleek and MUA are exclusive to the uk, so if you live overseas, all you need is a brown , a white and a shimmery pink. 


Back to the face ! :0 
I am applying a cream blush to the apples of my cheeks. Mine is quite a bright pink, but I apply hardly any and it gives me a natural look. 
On the lips I am applying my maybelline baby lips in cherry me. But any tinted lipbalm you want would work. 
So this is the full , date look! 
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and would wear this look sometime. I am pleased to have done another tutorial , havent done a proper one in a while!
Byeee! xxxxxx

**p.s I was thinking of getting twitter for this blog  , so comment below if you think thats a good idea. Also if I do get it comment if you are good at using twitter coz I will probs be very confused! ** 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.