Sunday, 24 November 2013

How to style : Accessories!

Heyy! Its phoebs :)
As promised, here is a picture heavy post on ways to style accessories. I still have an eye infection, so no makeup tutorial today, but there will be a beauty post up today or tuesday , and another xmas post up today. 

1. Beanies! 

2. Scrunchies 
3. Clips
4. Scarfs 
( i know the scarf doesnt match my top haha)

So thats it! I hope you have enjoyed this post and remember to follow! 50 by xmas! Lets try and do that. 
Byeeeeee! xxx












2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love scarfs! I just got an infinity scarf that I'm planning on wearing tonight. I also love scrunchies. I love the way you styled it!

    Alex xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the Uk we call infinity scarfs snoods :D i have a black woolly one. Thank you! I'll email you, we havent talked in a while! xx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.