Sunday, 3 November 2013

This or that Beauty Tag!

Heyy! Its phoebs :)
I was recently tagged by krissy to do the This or That Beauty Tag. I love doing beauty tags, i find them so fun! 
Here is the link to Krissys blog, go follow! : http://beautybykrissy01.blogspot.co.uk


Makeup
  • Blush or Bronzer = deffo blush, I am crap at bronzer =D
  • Lipgloss or Lipstick = Lipstick. 
  • Eyeliner or Mascara = Mascara. As much as I love eyeliner, i ALWAYS wear mascara.
  • Foundation or Concealer = Concealer
  • Neutral or Colour Eyeshadows = This is SO hard! Probs neutrals though.
  • Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow = Pressed all the way. Me and loose eyeshadow = messy. 
  • Brushes or Sponges = I have hardly caught on the brushes trend let alone sponges! I hate cheap brushes coz they are awful, but never have enough money for good ones. I use brushes for eyemakeup though.
Nails
  • OPI or China Glaze = I have never tried either, but I have generally heard more of OPI. all the reviews are good. 
  • Long or Short = Long if you can keep them maintained. It looks so pretty.
  • Acrylic or Natural = Natural
  • Brights or Darks = In the winter , darks but in summer , brights!
  • Flower or No Flower = No flower. 
Body
  • Perfume or Body Splash = Perfume
  • Lotion or Body Butter = Lotion 
  • Body Wash or Soap = Shower gel?
  • Lush or other Bath Company = body shop or soap and glory ;) I do like lush though.
Fashion
  • Jeans or Sweat Pants = Jeans
  • Long Sleeves or Short = Short
  • Dresses or Skirts = Skirts.
  • Stripes or Plaid = Plaid.
  • Flip Flops or Sandals = Flip Flops! Duh (:   
  • Studs or Dangly Earrings = I dont have my ears piecered. 
  • Necklace or Bracelet = Bracelet
  • Heels or Flats = Flats. Cannot walk in heals! 
  • UGG or Combat boots = Combat Boots. <3
  • Jacket or Hoodie = Jacket. LEATHER Jacket.
  • Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe = Neither are where I live . But in hauls forever 21 looks awesome.
  • Saks 5 or Nordstrom =  errrmmm 
Hair
  • Curly or Straight = Wavy. 
  • Bun or Ponytail = Hardest choice ever. Bun. 
  • Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips = Hair Grips are Bobby Pins right?
  • Hair Spray or Hair Gel = Spray
  • Long or Short =  i cant choose!
Random
  • Rain or Shine = Shine
  • Summer or Winter = Summer
  • Fall or Spring = Fall
  • Chocolate or Vanilla = Chocolate
  • East Coast or West Coast = South coast. OOOH I JUST BLEW YOUR MIND. 

Thats it! Hmmm who to tag? Well, I tag: 
Sarah from Ballerinas and Buttons :http://ballerinasandbuttons.blogspot.co.uk
Pauline from The Purple Monster : http://thatpurplemonster.blogspot.co.uk
I havent checked that these two have done it so I tag everyone reading this as well to take part.  


Hope you enjoyed this post and have a great day! 
Byeee! xxxxxx


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! Post should be up tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.