Sunday, 29 December 2013

2013 Favourites Part 2: Random

Heyy! Its phoebs :) 

I hope you enjoyed reading my beauty favourites post, if you havent read that go check it out : http://geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/2013-favourites-part-1-beauty.html

Now its on woth the random favourites! 

Book: Looking for Alaska. It is just so amazing! I cannot describe it. Well I can, coz I did a book review on it, which you can check out here : http://geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/looking-for-alaska-book-review.html

Film: I really enjoyed Now You See Me, which is a film about magicians commitimg crimes through magic. Its so interesting, go watch!

Shop: This year I got really into topshop, but also I have to say boots! Most of my makeup is  from there , and without the makeup ,there would be no blog! 

Website: Yahoo OMG. It is a celeb gossip site , and I check it most days to be honest! omg.yahoo.com (i think thats the web adress, if that fails just type yahoo omg into google)

Social media: FACEBOOK. I check this like a gazillion times a day? =D 

Blog: On twitter, I said my top five (my twitter - @ThisChicGeek ) but I have not hated anyones blog really! Followers, I love all your blogs  :)

Youtube:  This year, I really discovered youtube and have been through phases of whos my fave. My top 3 are Zoella, PointlessBlog and MarcusButler. I also love Beauty2047. She is a 13 year old Canadian who makes AWESOME beauty vids!

Song : My music is mainly older stuff , so songs released this year that I love are Demons and Radioactive by imagin dragons. God their music is powerful. Need their album!

Trend: selfies! I mean I dont take selfies THAT much, but of selfies wernt a trend, I would look weird taking so many pics! =D

Place: Colonge Christmas Markets. The german trip was DEFFO a trip to remeber, it was so magical and it felt so Christmassy.  (plus the crepes were AMAZE) 

Food: no new foods that I have tried this year that I would say is my favourite :S

Item: My ukulele. I mean, without it I wouldnt of started song writing :0 



I hope you enjoyed the 2nd part of this Favourites post, tomorrow I will post my soppy/mushy/cheesy (sorry guys) 2013 year in summary. So look forward to that! ;)
Byeeeeee! xxx

3 comments:

  1. hi! I love your blog and i just wanted to let you know it features in my 2013 favourites! http://katiesview101.blogspot.ie/2013/12/2013-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you NEED the Imagine Dragons album (Night Visions). It's one of those albums where pretty much every song is great. Happy New Year x

    orlajoy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I bet its amazing. Wil get it asap haha . Happy new year! xx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.