Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Benefit Rockateur Blush Review

Heyy! Its phoebs :)

My latest love that I keep wearing on my face is the beneft Rockateur blush. Everything about it is perfect, but in case you dont believe me, I'm gonna tell you more ;) 
The packaging is in true benefit style, bold, yet tasteful. I love the pink around the writing. 

Inside is a brush, the product and a little mirror. The brush is really good quality, I like how its white so you can see how much product is already on it. 

Now, the blush. It is a baked powder of pinks, corals and browns(ish) all shimmery. You get a slightly different look every time with this blush, which is why I love it. It would suit every skintone because of the range of colour in the box. I also love how this blush is buildable on the skin. 
(Bad lighting, it is pink i promise!) 
Worn alone this looks great, for the flawless look I would wear highlighter . I dont have highlighter, so that sucks. 
I am not sure how deep the blush is, but I imagine quite shallow. As with all benefit products there is hefty price tag , but you get what you pay for. 

Thats my opinion on this awesome sauce blush , hope you enjoyed. Please follow, I would love 2 more of you by xmas! 
Byeeeeee! xxx





2 comments:

  1. So pretty, i followed you with GFC, hope you check out mine and show some support back :)
    http://pro-cosmetics.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will go check out your blog now :) xx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.