Saturday, 21 December 2013

First Day of Festivity! Decorations

Heyy! Its phoebs :) 

Yay I am excited for this little 4 day series! If you are a little confuzzled as to what is happening, check out this post explaining it all : http://geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/four-days-of-festivity.html

The xmas decorations have been up for 3 weeks I think. But as I havent included them in a post yet, better to do it now! This post will be picture heavy,  I warn you now :) 
(There is a candle behind the house to light up the windows but I couldnt find the matches) 
Presents not under the tree just yet haha


So thats it, all the cool xmas decorations in my house is for all the internet to gawp at ;) Hope you enjoyed this post and feel christmassy! 
Merry Christmas! xxxxxxxx


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.