Monday, 23 December 2013

How to get a bright eyes

Heyy! Its phoebs :)

This is more like tips than an actual tutorial to be honest. This is SO easy to do though, all you need is concealer , eyeliner, mascara and a neutral eyeshadow colour. 
So , under the eyes. I am using the Collection Illuminating Touch concealer. Use this all under the eyes, right up to the lower lash line. Also use concealer just under where your dark circles end to really erradicate them. 
(I thought of this post after I had done my makeup, sorry) 

Now I am doing eyeliner. I am using the Topshop Kohl pencil. Draw a thin line all along the upper lashline. Smudge the line slightly (i just lightly rubbed my finger over the eyeliner) to create a more natural look. 
For mascara, I am using benefit They're Real. Just add as much as you want, but make sure the lashes are not too clumpy. 
Now eyeshadow . I am using a colour from a sleek pallete. With the neutral colour you use, make sure it is slightly lighter than your eyelids already are to create bright eyes. 
So thats it! This is my whole makeup for today. 

Hope you enjoyed this post and use the tips :)
Merry Christmas! xxxxx








4 comments:

  1. Great post :) your eyes look pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you enjoyed xx
      Merry xmas!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! You are so gorgeous:)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww so are you jane!xx
      Merry xmas!

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.