Sunday, 1 December 2013

MAKEUP TUTORIAL: Day smokey eye.

Heyy! Its phoebs :)

It feels like a while since I have done a turorial , so lets just get straight in! This look is a great daytime look, but if you add a few extras, is perfect for christmas parties. Hope you enjoy! 

First off, primer. I am using the benefit porefessional on my t-zone
For concealer, I am using the colection lasting perfection on blemishes (I will do under eye concealer in a bit) 
Then for foundation, I am using this benefit one : 
Then under my eyes, I am using this pink paste from the benefit smokin eyes pallete
Then also under my eyes is my collection lasting perfection concealer. 
The look so far 
Now for eyes! I am using the nude colour and the brown colour from the sleek pallete all over my lid 
( oh I am priming my eyes with the rimmel primer) 
Then in the outer corner and the crease I am using the brown and black colours. 

Then back to the benefit smokin eyes pallete, I am combining the creamy pink colour and the pink eyeshadow to blend everything in. This will also be applied in the inner corners. 
Then for eyelashes, I am using the maybelline rocket volume express mascara 
Eyes done!

Now brows. I am using an eyebrow comb , angled brush, brown eyeshadow, and benefit brow wax. 
For blush I am using my new benefit Rockateur blush on my cheeks. 
Then finally, for my lips I am using Maybelline baby lips in Pink Punch 
The whole look! 

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and have gotten some tips for a day smokey eye!
Byeeee! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.