Tuesday, 31 December 2013

OOTD - I was so stupid, to give you all my attention


Heyy! Its phoebs :)
Happy new years eve! Being Miss Antisocial , I am not doing anything for New Years. It will me, my ipad and chocolate ;) Anyways here is an OOTD from yesterday. Hope you enjoy ! 
Top was £12.99 in the sale. It says Nothing To Wear
Leggings are from new look from last year. 
Excuse my messy room in the background... 
Shoes - h&m, Socks (the frills) - topshop. 
So my makeup was quite busy as we were going out for dinner. My eyemakeup was all using the Stila in the Moment pallete. Well not every colour , obviously =D . My face was just concealer, blush and highlighter. And my lips were bare minerals pout loud lip sheer.
My hair was just down in a side part. 

So the lyrics are embarrasingly from a Victorious Song - Begging on your knees. I had it in my head for some reason and I liked those lyrics. Other than that , if you listen to the lyrics in the song they are pretty awful . Oh well! 
Byeeeee! xxx






2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, you're so pretty! The frilly socks are very cute (going to have to pick some up next time I'm in town), love how you've done your eyes here too! Happy new year! L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah the frilly socks are so nice, they do them in all different colours! Thanks again! Happy new year :) xx

      Delete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.