Wednesday, 1 January 2014

50 followers - you don't understand my joy =D

Heyy! Its phoebs :) 
So omgomgomgomg GUESS WHAT? This blog just reached 50 GFC followers! I wanted to get 50 by xmas at first, then by 12:00 last night, so to only be a day late is AMAZING. I am soooooo excited! 
I wasnt going to post today , coz its a puplic holiday and all, but as I just got my 50th follower, I couldnt wait till tomorrow! 
50 people. 50 genuine people like my blog enough to follow, and so many of you like to comment, which makes my day. This blog is one pf my main hobbies, and that 50 of you enjoy what I do is CRAZY. 
So I know some of you will be thinking 50 isnt a lot, and I know some people have 100 , 500, 1000 and even 5000 followers, but they all must of had 50 at one point ;) This is a big deal for me so I dont really care haha.
This is the bit where I am going to say a massive THANK YOU to every single one of you. Weather you just read my blog, or you are one of my 50 followers, or you comment on my posts. You guys really keep me motivated by me seeing the pageviews go up, or there is a lovely comment, or a new follower. So for now I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing, enjoying my blog and I hope you can enjoy it with me <3 


Best new years present ever? 

Also, I tweeted about doing an Ask Phoebs post , so please please please comment below/tweet/email me some questions you would like me to answer, All my contact info is on the contact me page on this blog, or just to your right on the home page :) 
Thanks again and Byeeeee! xxx


** also , if you follow me on twitter sorry about the constant updates about wanting to get 50 followers. It was probably very annoying haha. And HAPPY NEW YEAR YAAAAY* 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Phoebs ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 50 followers lovely!xx

    Thank you for your link in the #bbloggers chat,
    Celine from Vintage Teapot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 50 followers, Phoebs!

    Smileyfaceony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ony, Celine and Grace! xx

    ReplyDelete

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.