Saturday, 29 March 2014

Get Ready With Me- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels the Musical

Heyy! Its phoebs (:
Last night my family and I went up to London to see the Dirty Rotten Scoundrels Musical. It is a fabulous musical, so if you have the oppourtunity to see it please do! If not, watch the film, it is so hilarious. 

I am not sure if I have ever done a Get Ready With Me before, so its all very new. Its not a tutorial as such. Here we go! 

I started with my hair and I had 'day old' hair yesterday. I decided to make use of this and add the Loreal Studio Line Volumising Spray. 
I also tied my hair half up with a tartan scrunchie from Urban Outfitters. 

Makeup! 
I wanted a dewy look so on my skin I used
Foundation: Rimmel Wake Me Up in 100 Ivory
Under Eye Concelear: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection in 01 
Blemish Concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection in 03
Blush: Benefit Rockateur
Highlight: Benefit High Beam 
Eyes! Looking down like this you can see all the slight mistakes I made, but looking at a normal angle it looked fine. 
Eyeshadow: Sleek Eyeshadow in Taupe (from a pallete)
Inner Corner Highlight: Bourjours Pearl Eyeshadow
Waterline: Benefit Smokin Liner
Eyeliner: Soap and Glory Supercat Liner
Brows: Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown 
Lips! 
Lipstick: Collection Deluxe Lipstick in Charlestion
Lipgloss: Benefit golden lipgloss. 

Perfume: Taylor Swift WonderStruck

Pandora bracelet
( yes I do have a thumb! It was very hard to take this pic myself and my thumb looked weird, or non exsistant, every time I took the pic) 

Outfit! 
Jeans: Henry Holland at Debenhams
Sleeveless shirt: New Look
Jacket: H&M
Bag: Local Shop

I really liked the shirt, jeans and scrunchie together, the contrast of the black and white was great, and I liked how the scrunchie co ordinated with both black and white. 
Boots: Office
I think the boots gave a really Chic feel to the outfit and really polished the look. 
As I am someone to moan when it gets cold, I brought this purple jumper from h&m along for the walk between the theatre and the train station
These across body bags are great for going round london with, coz you can always see your bag(if that makes sense, haha) 
Wooo thats the end of my (possibly) first get ready with me! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did making it. 
Byeeee! xxx
 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.