Saturday, 29 March 2014

How to: Smudged eyeliner

Heyy! Its phoebs :)
So whoop, I am now on easter break! So three weeks of posts, posts and more posts. I am really gonna try and get back into blogging, post more often, gain more followers and all that jazz. If you havent already, please follow Geek Chic Notes on blog lovin, link is on the right hand side. 


As you may (or may not) know, I LOVE avril Lavigne. One of her signature makeup looks was smudged eyeliner. When most people try this, it looks awful, but Avril made it work. today I am gonna show you how to get this really cool, edgy eyeliner look. 





First off, I am lining my eyes with a black eyeshadow. Use a small brush to do this. 


Secondly, with my benefit eyeliner pencil, I am lining really close to my upper lashline
Next up, the smudging part. I am getting my soap and glory smoulder Kohl pencil, and applying it to the outer corner. Then I smudge it towards my nose. 
Apply this in small amounts and smudge to get desired effect. I smudge with my fingers. 
Finally, apply mascara pf your choice. 


Lip gloss: h&m 

So I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and found it helpful, tweet me pics of your own version of this look! My twitter is @ThisChicGeek
Byeeeee! xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.