Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Songs I have been loving

Heyy! Its phoebs :)

Sorry it's not a beauty post, but hey , its a post. I have a review post planned for friday and another tutorial for the weekend. Or I may do a fashion post. Lets just roll with it haha
If you follow me on twitter (which you should by the way) you will know I LOVE imagine dragons. But only one song by them is in my top 5 for this post. If I could I would just list their whole album, whoopsies. 
1. No Scrubs- Glee Cast Version
I love any version of this song anyways. I like the glee version because it is upbeat and poppy. And their voices on glee are so perfect, it makes the song good. Also the harmonies are definately on point. 
Favourite lyric- a scrub is a guy who thinks he's fly and is also known as a bastard 



2. You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift
My friend re-introduced this song to me and I can really relate to it. Thats what I love about taylor swift- you can relate it to yourself meaning you really feel the lyrics. I like its country vibes 
Favourit lyric- she wears short skirts , I wear tshirts, shes cheer captain and I'm on the bleechers.


3. All of Me- John Legend
This song is so beautiful. It is slightly bittersweet in my opinion, coz its about nice things, but the song has a sad feel to it. Listen to it. GO NOWWW(well read the rest of this post and be sure to comment first)
Favourite Lyric- All your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections


4. Hear Me- Imagine dragons
This song is quite dark but upbeat. It is slightly rock I suppose, but not too much. It is a song which is great to sooth anger, it has some great bits to sing your heart out to;)
Favourite Lyric- can nobody hear me, I got a lot thats on my mind


5. Smile- Avril Lavigne
When I first heard this song, I didnt like it coz I only listened to the first verse. The chorus is the real uplifting part. When I hear it I want to get up and dance! I love avril, and this is deffo in my top 5. 
Favourite Lyric- and suddenly you're all I need the reason why, I smile


That is it, I hope you enjoyed this song post. Comment below your favourite song or of you like any of the ones I mentioned! Sorry there are no pics, my ipad is not working with me today:/ 
I am 3 followers away from 60, so please go and follow! 
Byeeeee! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.