Sunday, 27 April 2014

OOTD- Day At The Beach

Heyy! Its phoebs :)

A couple of weeks ago I went on a easter holiday to Norfolk with my family and my best friend. The weather was surprisingly good so one day we ventured out into the beach. Here is what I wore.
 

Top: Primark
Skirt: Primark 

I wore leggings underneath my skirt, which were from Topshop

 
 Some snaps I took on the beach :)

Sunglasses: Hotel Shop in Portugal
Necklace: Primark 

I never thought I would wear as much Primark as I did in this outfit! Although I disagree with their work ethic (allegedly their clothes are made by children forced to), Primark is great for when you want to change up your style, but are not sure of what will suit you, because, if you do not like the look you chose, it is not the end of the world because not a lot of money was spent! 

I really love the contrast of colours on these two pieces. The coral is gorgeous against the deep blue. This is a great look for the beach because it can be worn in cold or hot weather. I love how I am wearing two basic pieces but the necklace is really bold and ties it all together.  The great thing about basic pieces is that they almost have to be dressed up, so even is someone is wearing the same top as you, it will look completely different depending on how you styled it. This outfit will be featuring in my lookbook, which will happen soon fingers crossed!

The actual day at the beach was glorious, as I hope you can tell from the photos. The tide comes in very far, so when the tide is out the beach goes on forever. Because the sea was so far away, the beach was very sheltered so you didn't feel that typical sea breeze. 


I hope you enjoyed this post, I had a lot of fun with the pictures (I took them on yes, A CAMERA!) comment below if you liked the pics. 

Goodbye!x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading all your lovely comments! I reply to all comments I receive and try to reply asap.